30.12.16

Summary For 2016

Hi Assalammualaikum everyone (including me cos i believe im gonna be the one who'd be obsessed reading my own blog.


How's 2016?

Im just gonna make this short. (wish me luck making this short)

I frankly think 2016 has been such a good year. Just as the other years. Im not a person who makes "year" as a benchmark, which makes it tougher for me to conclude the question.

 One of my favorite quotes? Gotta be "You don't live once, you live everyday" which something that Yuna (still my favorite girl crush. Hehe) in an ad in Lifetime channel masa dia baru nak up gittew. I mean the channel. Yuna tak. Dia sentiasa up since 2009 (when i first discovered her Dan Sebenarnya) till now. Bam.



This year could've been great if  my phone tak rosak :((( Why. Just why. Aku generasi Whatsapp kot. Ugh. So right now im borrowing my friend's phone. Thanks Ana, i owe you big time, and hug. kakaka

Uhh. Done ranting. Now, 



5 Things I'm Glad About 2016

1. I can distinguish between kemahuan dan keperluan
2. Dah actually rajin la jugak gosok tudung.
3. I had two surprise birthday party. Walaupun satu with siblings, lagi satu with friends of 5 kot. Im so thankful. It is a rare case. Thanks for semua yang involved in it. I feel loved <3
4. I can drive smoothly. I think la. Dah tak macam orang gila memandu dah.
5. I know what's my big plan in future. Gosh. if only you know how indecisive i am. Kalau boleh semua course related to masscomm aku nak. Cos im just so tamak.



Ok done. Bye semua. Goodluck in 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment