26.11.15

Why Do We Need To Dress Up

Hey, Assalammualaikum everyone!!

I know the title is actually an irony if you know me well. Cos frankly speaking, i've the worst clothes in closet. But seriously, even if i buy one reaaaal nice blouse that I (read: ibu/ ayah) spent on me for hundreds, i'd still that one worn shirt i bought in last 5 years.






Few years ago, when i was 10 kan i was at this one place, i had swim training (i was a swimmer kan), then i wore la t-shirt Milo and shorts. Ala, masa tu kecik lagi. Biasalah pakai cekci cekci ni. Hahah. Then my friends and I were talking la. Tapi at this one moment, suddenly one of them (taknak cakap. But you know yourself la kan. Haha) kata "Shiqin ni dah la pakai macam pengemis". It really broke my heart. But I pretended to not understand what they said. One thing bout me, aku memang suka pretend tak faham those criticism bila malas nak layan orang. Haha

SEE? it was THAT BAD.

Entahlah, kenapa aku selalu pakai macam tu. Eh tipulah aku taktahu why i intend to do this thing haks haks. Ok, sebab aku suka pakai selekeh-selekeh is... I dont feel comfortable with the reactions from people around. Like, yela, dah biasa pakai selekeh, bila aku pakai benda kemas sikit, nanti ada orang menyakat and "woo" me. You know.... things like that. Really makes me uncomfortable.



BUT. Now I know why we have to dress up.

First, ofcourse la, untuk gain our self esteem. Best la pakai cantik-cantik then keluar with siblings or friends then acah-acah hot. Huhuhuh. Really a fun thing to do. Walaupun kau just nak beli cupcake kat nearest shopping mall. Pergh boek la example aku. Pergi shopping mall semata nak beli cupcake. Ke...ja...dah?

Second, to gain pekerja-pekerja-kedai's silence. Ugh seriously this part. You know the annoyance bila those pekerja treat us like somehow we're beggars and shits and things. Rasa nak flying kick ok. Hence, I do what my mom does. I read her style la kan, dia akan sentiasa pakai one or two or three or more (lol) things yang kecik but expensive. Her outfits biasa je. Kemeja, jeans, tudung. Tapi nanti dia tambah la things like, ring ke, watch ke, handbag ofcourse la. Siapa je takda. Usually aku tengok pisau-pisau cukur je... Eh. tukar la, usually, orang yang mata tajam je akan notice the brands and things. Kalau aku, jujurlah kan, aku jenis tak kisah. Haha.






Third, because your style kinda define what youre trying to say but... minus the voice. K obvious. Heheh. Kalau kau messed up, nanti kau dress up la messed-up-ly. Tapi para rakan, jangan la pakai baju koyak macam bini tarzan with stokin getah berjaring... I mean, we're in the era of 21 kan. Kalau marah sangat, tweet jela. Ke tulis diari ke. Ke lepas kat boyfriend ke :p

Fourth, because nice outfits are also another form of conversation starter :))))))))))) Bestnya jadi cantik T_T teringin nak jadi cantik macam Fazura. Ni muka aku maintain beb macam penoreh getah moden. Tapi aku bersyukur sahaja sebab haritu ada orang kata aku cute... *shouts* "THANKS IBU!"


gelakplis.



OOOH, thought of stopping but wait... This one is an important point, ladiesss.





Fifth, "Being beautiful is the best revenge". I never dated anyone, so I dont have any ex-es. But maybe you guys and girls can try it out! Ala kemon. Tipulah takda perasaan nak sakitkan hati your ex-es. Hehehe. And puhlis, by badmouthing bout them is so lame ok that my grandma pun dah tak guna!



Ladies and gentlemen, thats it for today. Just believe this, you guys are beautiful creatures =D



Get inspired by surround yourself with inspiring people and movies :p


Dengan itu, kita berjumpa lagi bila kita jumpa lagi. Lololol. Thanks for reading, bye Assalammualaikum!












No comments:

Post a Comment