17.1.16

Day vs Night

hey people, Assalammualaikum. I hope y'ol are as great  as hell

So, macam biasa nak merepek and cover it up by saying "nak bagi opinion" huhuhuh



I have an opinion (told jya aku akan guna ayat ini) which not only humans have their roles. Hari pun ada watak masing masing. I think Day is an enthusiastic 'person' which loves to work.... work... and work. As its character might be strict, full of determination yet a handful person. Might sounds boring, but if youre are an optimistic person enough, you'd love waktu siang mu! and cherish them till youre 70. If you live that long then inshaAllah i pray to you :p

But Night is a little bit weird. It is like a combination characters of mysterious, chilly, and romantic (hence people make love at night) (18sx opps).

Im no bias to any of them, since I change my characters billion times oredi. Im a tough woman with no pendirian tetap. Of  course, the flaw is i keep changing my plans. But, looking at the bright side, im a flexible person. I can go 360 without feeling down. I dare to take risky decisions and I aint no regret any of them. Ok la. Ada la few tu. Contohnya, pergi reject Robert Pattinson. Eh?!

Senang cerita, when im motivated, i love siang. But when im in the mood of only terbongkang, i love malam more. Siang is when we focus on things need to be done in life. Malam, bila nak clingy sikit. hah ni lah pendapat aku. Ok pendek je actually. Haha.


Know when I thought of this idea? Masa 3/2 years ago when I listened to Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys

(Do I wanna know)
If this feeling flows both ways?
(Sad to see you go)
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay
(Baby we both know)
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day
Crawling back to you
Ever thought of calling when you've had a few?
'Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I've thought it through

Enjoy!

p/s: But my favourite song of Arctic Monkey IS STILL I Wanna Be Yours. So sexay. *air liur terkeluar*


No comments:

Post a Comment