16.5.16

Leftovers Arent Necessary Bad

Hey Assalammualaikum.

You know, since I'm all alone most of the time in house now, I get to do what I want; literally everything except bergimnastik cos I aint that flexible (obviously)

I love cooking and singing, and dancing (????)

So theres this one day my mom cooked pizza. Since there was no sausage or anything for the topping, we cooked minced beef as the topping. Seasoned it with garam, ajinomoto (betul ke eja ni lel) and some thyme. But I've no picture of them la. It was good. But the crust needs improvement. Hehe

Then ada leftovers and I decided to cook it as sandwich.

So, here is the recipe;

1)Roti
2)Daging cincang yang you dah seasoned
3)Cheese (mozzarella + cheddar)


Result may not be as tasteful as it is cos I didnt have any nafsu to retake the photos. I was so bernafsu to eat them all:


Letak cheese sikit sebab sayang #cheapskate


So simple and suitable for lazy people like us. hihi


tarik sikit

No comments:

Post a Comment