1.5.16

In the Midst of Hardship When Taking Photos

Hey everyone!

So today I went to this wedding of ibu's friend. Macam biasa, we, le EA sisters dragged some time. Maybe quite some hours. Ok but thats pretty normal. We wanted to look good. And thats why we bukak pakai bukak pakai the effing, same, shawl for at least 10 times. Tu tak kira when we took off and find another shawl because we thought the shawl was ugly, lagi tu.

Seriously, how the f does every hijabsters lilit their tudung???????? It should be listed as 8th world wonders duh. Not to forget, how they dress up. I mean, their confidence when they dress up. Hey ive got some confidence too. But not the same la. Aku ada konfiden macam mana nak pakai baju 100% tak matching langsung, ambik gambar bodoh bodoh, buat lawak hambar, and blablabla.


Examples of women I admire (and envy. It's a love-hate relationship. Between strangers ofc)



ffffffffffffffff i googled amy timber and this came out. hes hotter than me.


So, tudung ngan baju satu hal. Ni hah, another thing. Macam mana nak ambik gambaq cun melecun baq ang?

Im pretty sure I asked my sisters to take hundreds of photos of me. But bila tengok balik... hahahaha. Baru ingat kenapa i dont like to take photos or selfies. lel. Ada satu gambar aku ni, I swear I look like a cacat dolphin!! HAHAHA. Idk how I managed to pose that way my body was so weird??? hahahaha it was so funny even I laugh at myself like hell. But there's no way I'm gonna publish it here. Gambar tu untuk tatapan husbi jek. Huhuhu

When taking picture/ootd: 

EXPECTATION 



REALITY



HAHAHAHA, I'll work on it. InshaAllah. Tapi dalam rumah maintain pakai baju kelawar la kot. Seriously, it's so comfy and suitable for lazy ppl like me. Hahahah. Lets make a countdown for new-fashionable-me... 5 years? Perhaps ;-) 










No comments:

Post a Comment