30.4.16

10 Things I'd Buy If I Have Rm1000 In My Purse

Hey Assalammualaikum!

Since im studying in university now, things have changed, gradually. I no longer gets money every time i go out with friends. Now, I depend on my monthly allowance. Yeah... some of my friends practice it sincr highschool but not me.

So, imagine you have Rm 1000, and you can spend it all by a day without worrying esok nak makan apa. Well, Rm1000 tu still aku rasa banyak ok! Probably gonna take me 30min if I shop in shopping malls. But gonna take few hours if I'm at places like Kenanga Mall, Jalan TAR, Mydin, Giant, Tesco and other places. Gah, i love grocery shopping soooo much. But, let's focus on clothes and other accessories.

1. Clothes in stores which teens at my age shop. (H&M, Forever 21, Nichii, Uniqlo, blablabla)

Hey, do you know Uniqlo its actually a brand from Indonesia??? Cos rekaan nya Uniq, lo!! HAHA. I dont know, but Mel (classmate) cracked this joke in class and she totally got me. It is still funny T_T



Reasons:

a) I look stupid wearing clothes I have in wardrobe (acah seh. Padahal almari lapok je. Kah)
b) They're not up to date. I wear same things since last 3 years. Nasib ada yang muat. Kalau ada yang baru pun, I'd still wear the same shit. Told ya im a loyal person.
c) Because I want to.

2. Lipsticks at MAC



Reasons:

a) I feel beautiful. 
b) Expensive things make us feel exclusive. (jangan kecam)
c) Because I want to.

3. Other makeups at Sephora.

Reason:

a) Idk. Seriously. Hahahahaha. Probably because I'm growing up and becoming a lady which, at a point, I feel makeup is a must. Walaupun aku dah beli lebih 1 mekap, tapi tak pernah pakai. Tapi nak gak. Huhu
b) Because I can

4. Food. (i wonder why it's listed on my 4th????)



Probably after a main course at restaurant, pergi stalls, buat food-hunt. Pretzels, donuts, drinks, and the bla bla bla.

Reasons:

a) I'll be starving while shopping and it's not a good sign to have an empty stomach. Tak pasal aku cekik semua orang. 
b) Because muak makan nasi+ayam+kuah or varieties of maggi at university. Lel.
c) Because I can

5. Shoes. 


Reasons: 

a) I need more shoes
b)Aku jenis guna satu kasut then dia dah barai, baru beli baru. I think I need to change. Beli banyak kasut, BARAIKAN SEMUAAAA. Huhu.
c) Because I want to.

6. Books (specifically: Novels. Hihi)



Reasons:

a) I missed the time where I'd fill my free time reading anything. At least, a newspaper. Now, that I have so many textbooks to be memorized, I dont find reading is fun. 
b) Ada banyak buku aku dah lama nak baca. Hlovate's mostly!!! Idk i think semua bookstores dah tak jual hers/his novels. Im so sad :((
c) Because I can.

7. Lingerie.

*oops tak boleh ada gambar*


Ok, this is probably inappropriate for guys. But come on, even your mom wears it. Get real. 

Reasons:

a) Because sometimes women's mood depends on their lingerie. If they're good, then they're good. No joke intended.
b) Because bra-s that I want are all expensive. So sementara duit banyak, beli lah.
c) Because I can.

8. Body care!!!!



Omg, I love to shop body care. Ala, stuffs like soap, shampoo, body scrub, body lotion, toothpaste, and blabla. Ok, maybe I shouldve just say toiletries. 

Reasons:

a) I love them.
b) I feel confident when my stok tandas aku penuh. Hahah. Less complicated.
c) Because I can.

9. Black Opium, YSL

It's a perfume



a) It smell just like how I want to be smelled. So smooth, and sexy. 
b) I WANT IT SINCE LAST YEAR OK.
c) Dah bosan pakai tester, i need my very own one. Hahahahah, kantoi. I think I broke many pekerja kedai perfume's heart already.
d) Because I can.

10.  Shawls/Tudung bawal/Ah apapa  jela. 



ALL. F-ING. COLOURS. AND PATTERNS.

a) Because I want to lilit lilit all days. I mean it.
b) Nak jadi akak hijabster. Senang, banyak benda kena sponsor. Huhuhuhuhuhu
c) Because I can.


___________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment