14.5.17

"Pampering" Myself

Hey assalammualaikum everyone!!! Hope all of you are doing great in life. So this is a post where im just gonna list out things i bought for myself as a "gift" from my salary (inshAllah next post I'll tell whats my job blabla) 😊

So. As some of you may aware, i am so good at financial that sometimes im really kedekut to myself. This started when i got into university. When i first got into it, i was SO kedekut that I'd eat nasik with lauk only once a day, and eat Maggi for next meals. So if dogs are men's best friend, I think instant noodles is really students' best friends. Not only it's prepared in 2mins, they're also delicious and make us full when we're broke af 😂


Back to the topic, so these are the stuffs that i bought for myself: 

1) Makeup Brush 

Bought this from my friend, Farah Razali. It costed me Rm30. 


2) Dustbin (which i actually used as a basket to place my brushes)

Bought this at Rm3.10 at DIY, Seksyen 18 Shah Alam. This is meant to be a tong sampah, really. But you know la aku ni macam mana right. Idgaf bout rules, let alone the real function of this dustbin. Hahaha. 

So this is how I use the bekas 😁 the makeup organizer was still empty cos honestly tho i dont really use it. I have a makeup bag. But I managed to transfer everything to makeup organizer this morning. So yay!

  


3)Basket 
 

Bought it at Rm3.50 at DIY, Seksyen 18 Shah Alam. 

So this is how i susun. Put body mist, perfume, and comb in it. You know those feminine things. I know. I have the ugliest wardrobe but hey, Ive had this since i was 10. So it has been 10 years and I can still manage to take care of it as if my parents bought it yesterday aite. (I know. Im such a keeper. Kakaka)

 

4)Step Door Hook
 

Bought this at Rm2.80 also, at DIY. Frankly speaking, I kinda bought it because it's Rm2.80...... AND it's useful. 










*******





As a conclusion, (wow macam buat essay pulak) I spent:

Rm30 (brush) + Rm3.10 (dustbin) + Rm3.50 (basket) + Rm2.80 (step door hook) = Rm39.40 for this month. 







Feel so proud of myself. I have to save up this month cos next month, I'll probably hunt for skincare, and some clothes and sort of stuffs 😊 Wish me luck everyone! Lel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment