4.6.17

A Stranger With A Strange Bag

Frankly speaking, this post was written like a week ago... or more. Yeap, I am indeed thee Queen of Procrasti-nation.

_______________________________________________________________________


Hey Assalammualaikum everyone! Ramadhan ya kareem ❤️



So as usual, I was working at stall (I sell Nasi Lemak Ayam Berempah, Laksa, Mee Sup, Kuey Tiow Sup and few kuih like karipap and popiah at a stall which is located in Bukit Jelutong, specifically, Suria Jelutong)

I don't  mind at all  to tell that I menjaja at tepi jalan. My parents actually liked to bukak kedai kat pasar tho they have their jobs. I like it. But it's sad to hear people say mean things like "Eee mak bapak jual burger/keropok lekor" :(( guys pls promise me if you have kids, raise them as kind-hearted humans.

So i was actually packing for my meals for ifthar then came this one man which looked like he was in his 50s. He bought many food, let me just tell yah straight cos i lahv telling people every. Single. Detail 😂 So he bought karipap, popiah, and 4 packets of laksa. Then he asked "Berapa dik?"

"Rm16, pakcik" with a smile. Then Ibu counted again, with a very slow voice. Oh yeah. Ibu was there right after she sent this one makcik ordered 50 popiah and 50 kuih koci. Then Ibu was like "hah haah betul la" then i was like "Betul kan? Ala biasalah student engineering" which was a joke. Lol I'm a masscomm student which always interpreted as budak bodoh maths 😂😅

But i forgotten to count the popiah he bought. Which perhaps... kinda parallel to stupidity that i mentioned above 😅 Then I apologised him "Sorry pakcik, tak perasan. Hehe"

Then he said "Eh tak apa. Budak baru belajar. Kena belajar lagi" then I laughed nervously and just nodded. Then he asked if I'm still studying then I said yes. He asked what course and where I said la "Study MassComm, kat UiTM Lendu"  then he said he studied at the same place but he referred UiTM as ITM which was a crystal clear answer he's in his 50s la kot.

Then he said "Bagus bagus. Saya pun bermula dari bawah dulu. Saya tak pernah kerja bawah orang. Saya start dengan mesin rumput, bersihkan rumah orang. Sekarang saya ada 2 Shell, and a building dah" then i smiled impressively. Cos ooolala i just met my successful homie!

He gave me a tip in business of which, in doing business, money isn't what we aim for. But His rezeki. If you seek for money, surely you'll get it. But if you seek for His rezeki, he'll give you wholly of his rezeki from many different angles. The scope of rezeki is big. Just like meh.... nah.... sorry gais xD

I then continued with praising my mom of how her childhood was very similar to the pakcik. Then we chatted more bout business and suddenly he asked-

"Nak tengok apa dalam bag saya?" then I said yes.

I was expecting books, honestly. Perhpaps al-Quran also. So I wasn't really prepared myself for the "thing" he showed.

The bag was filled with Rm50 notes, diikat banyak banyak, he added "Tahu ni berapa? Rm100 000" then I, you know la how gelabah I can get right, I said "Pakcik!! Simpan pakcik. Nanti kena rompak" then we laughed.

You know ho my mouth can be such a cibai sometimes, then I said (jokingly) "Pakcik bukan nak jual MLM kan??" LOL nice gesture Shiqin. But he did laugh, tho and his laughter kinda soothed me. Hehe

"Pakcik tunjuk ni bukannya apa, takut kamu tak percaya cerita pakcik. Ingat pakcik kata apa? Semua mula dari mana?" I answered "Dari bawak. So takda istilah short cut yela pakcik?" He said yes

I think he reminded me the line; Semua bermula dari mana?, about 3-5 times jugak. So it must be a very important message :)


******************


So. Get the message? No short cut in success!  And what I can add is that the only "miracle" you can depend on is your hard-work 




4 comments:

  1. Anonymous reader here. I always enjoy, reading your blog. But this is the first time i commented. To let you know, there's people who loves your writing. Keep up the good works !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive a feeling that youre a friend of mine... hahah. Btw. Whoever you are, just so you know that you just made my day 😊😉❤️

      Delete
  2. Heyy there diva! This is so inspiring! There are times i feel like i wanna give up with my job bc to me it is very stressful and some people downgraded at my job. They think my job is so hina weyyyy! But what to do i just have to sabar. But of course i cant quit, it's bc i need to help my family and i need to kumpul fuit for kahwin! (Eceh gatal dah haha) I mean of course my future. It is possible for me to screenshot this and tweet it? But before that, let's play some game, teka siapa diri ku! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyyy thanks for saying those precious words. You have no idea how happy I am. Lol, planning is good :P menabung is oso very good. So combine kan dua, very very good. Weh drop me some hints doh :((( I love you for being so mysterious but pls give me some hints

      Delete