10.8.17

Inner Spirit - Fav Movie

Yo Assalammualaikum gais. Just a short  post, I promise. I may not know everything bout world but one thing for sure I KNOW ALL OF MY READERS ARE FABULOUS FABBBBULOUS PEOPLE

So, do you have any like a movie that youve been obsessed to since you were still a kiddo that sometimes in life, you kinda make HUGE life-decision according to that 1 movie?

Well, I have. And I think for most people who are closed to me may aware this, but for people who always refer me to a ketua gangster Dun Shark Alam, this might be a shocking news to you


It's The Devil Wears Prada.


I know right. *screaming


I swear to god, you can't sit with me if you don't like this movie. I mean... that is basically how I picture how my future is going to be. So yeap. Huge thing. Haha. By saying how i picture myself in the future, I wanna have that busy, workaholic yet fabulous exquisite taste in fashion line. YOU GET MEH?

Guess, what. I am writing this while listening to Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall. It's raining here heavily and I got tired listening to sad songs, so kinda need some songs to hype me up. And now I am doing the little shoulder-dance in the office. I dont even care, man. I am happily imagining myself as Andy. Naik sheikh aku!!

me now

me in the future


My fav scene? Theres a lot. But, one of them gotta be when Andy cried to Nigel lepas dia dah kena marah dengan Miranda, lepastu Nigel bawak pi diorang punya closet and Nigel suggested her some clothes. yes, Im desperately in need of Jimmy Choo. Funny thing, different movies made me need different things that I don't even need actually. Like, TDWP constantly makes me think I need Channel boots. Sex and The City on the other hand, buat aku obsessed dengan Manolo Blahnik. They can cost me a Diploma, frankly speaking.  


I NEED A FRIEND LIKE THIS. CAN I HIRE ANY OF MY FRIENDS TO BE MY STYLIST T_T


Plus, I think this movie betul betul start kat scene ni. Like, the excitement and those feelings tu datang dengan tiba tiba. Macam crush. Uhuks


Next, is when Andy jalan. Bila dia dah pandai jadi fashionable. 



Can't lie, kadang-kadang aku melintas jalan aku berangan I'm actually her crossing the road. Feeling lain macam. But mine would be in a hideous clothes kind of version lelsssssssss


Loved, loved, loveeeeeeeed this handbag. Nak satu pls daddy 


Ok, I'm so obsessed to this movie that sometimes bila tengah bersiap or makeup or saja saja dress up dalam bilik aku akanbukak lagu Suddenly I See and berangan aku dalam first scene AHAHAHA. This is like a mood+energy booster in the morning. Not really a morning person, so if you catch me doing this, chances are IM HELLA ENERGETIC AND WILL LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST TODAY




I even Googled what's the lipstick shade cos I think it'll look nice on me. Lel


I swear to god every time I'm busy with work or assignment this is my mantra:

Im so dramatic. I know.  




Now. 


Your move, what's your fav movie that's so important to you? ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________


Found this article while Googling pics from the movie. The article is so relatable and _____ (put anything you think it's suitable once you've done reading it)






Stay motivated,
Shiqin Shukor




No comments:

Post a Comment