2.9.17

Personal Opinion- You DON'T Owe us Any Explanation!

Hey Assalammualaikum gaisss.


So this is just my humble personal opinion.

But I dont want people to take me wrong. But still, I know this will make me look like a liberal feminist. I hope y'all are prepared to read this.

Dear hijabis, if you wanna take off your hijabs, you dont owe us any explanation. Just do it.

You know why? Cos I personally think that's between you and Him.

If you see your friends do that and you nak tegur please do, but with right manners. Api lawan api takkan jadi apa pun. Yeap, wajib tegur. But do you really think that with your attitudes, with your offensive jokes benda akan jadi pulih?

Believe me when I say I ada ramai kawan from different backgrounds. Aku mmg suka buat kawan with everyone tho my face doesn't portray that way... Heh. So one thing yang aku boleh kata is that, yang free-hair selalunya struggle diorang aurat & pergaulan (not all), yang hijabis struggle diorang is tahan dari mengutuk. Semua ada struggle sendiri right.

I don't wanna write something radical. So this is just a short post. Aku pun bukan alim (berilmu) sangat pun bab ni. Again, this is just my humble and personal opinion.

I'm not encouraging you to take off your hijab, but if you wanna do it, just do it. You don't owe any explanation cos it's unnecessary and it's annoying. Hahah. I mean, it's your business!

_______________________________________________________________


Dear non hijabis- that's okay, your time will come. Just do you :)

Dear hijabis- that's okay, just be nice to everyone, who knows your encouragement might help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment