4.5.18

Sketch: Psychedelic Themed Outfit


Hello, assalammualaikum!



I just discovered that sketching people's outfit-of-the-day (ootd) can be so much fun!

I'm new to this, hence the failure to sketch people's hands and feet. Haha. I'll learn more on YouTube heheh. or attend art classes? Yeap, one of my bucket list.





This, is my friend's ootd. She's the second person I sketched based on real person. I mean, if you have my Instagram or Twitter account you can see there are sketchers I sketched earlier. But I actually copied those from an illustrator, designer, content creator that I just found! Her blog is Katie Cadamatre I loooooooooove love love lover her website! And yes, this post is also inspired by her website.

I also love love loveeee how my friend did some mix and match with her outfits as you can see, it is actually a dress, paired with a different top. It's true what people say, self-confidence is the most attractive quality a person can wear.





Wanna get her looks? 


Dress: Forever 21
Top: Ti:zed
Theme: Psychedelic (colour of life or i'd think, hippie)
Shawl: By herself, can ask her personally






Own it. Rock it.










5 comments:

  1. Aku dah baca. Jangan cakap Aku tak baca. Anyway, well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alhamdulillah saya bebas sundal hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her confidence is my goal 💃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Buy Weed Online

    ReplyDelete